Sunday, August 3, 2008

Bray Jade Anderson


I was going to wait until my baby was born to get into blogging, but I guess since things didn't go as planned I better start.


On June 11 I went in for a routine doctors appointment when I found out that my baby boy had for some unknown reason passed away. Jade and I are very heartbroken but doing fine we have so much love for our heavenly son and are thankful for the time we had with him. Through our testimonies of life after death and eternal families we are managing to get through. We have been cleared by the doctor to start trying again we hope that soon we will have another on the way.

5 comments:

Ali said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your baby boy. My heart was broken with the news. We are so blessed to have the gospel to help get us through times like these that seem impossible to get through.
Love ya and hopefully we will see you around soon.

ty and ash said...

Hey Mac.. I'm so happy to see it up and runnin!! Your announcement turned out beautiful.. Hope we see you real soon!

grammie coreen said...

Your strength and courage amaze me! Your love and friendship with each other is one of a kind. I know Bray watches and waits from heaven.
Grammie Coreen

Josh & Kenz said...

Hey Mac,

You are such a strong person. I am so sorry for your loss. I am so thankful for Gospel. Without it our trials would be so much more difficult. We need to get together. I am so glad you found my blog.

PS. Emily and I could act the book out for you if you would like? ha ha

FJ Johnson said...

Mac those are the cutest hands and feet I have ever seen. You amaze me as I watch you go through these hard times. I am so thankful for your great example. You are such a great friend. I'll keep you guys in my prayers. Hope to see you soon. Love ya, Kristi