Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fun Weekend!

This weekend Jade went Spike Elk hunting so me and Briten went to my Mom & Dads.
While we were there my dad needed help around "the Ranch" that's what we call the feed lot, anyways he needed someone to drive the tractor and help put up a fence so that is what I did and my Mom watched Briten in the car and we also did some serious shopping!







Jade and some friends went hunting and Jade was the only one to kill anything, and it sounds like they had a good time!



4 comments:

Nicole said...

Did he get it in the Bookcliffs?

Brooke said...

Looks like you had a good time. I love your mom and dad they are so cute. Tell them hi from me next time you see them.

Amanda said...

Looks like fun. I love britens hat.cute little fart.

Calli Fox said...

My mom said she got to see you at Bonnies party and she said that baby Britten is soooo adorable!! I have to agree from all the pics. I'm so happy for ya! Calli