Tuesday, November 3, 2009

CAliFoRniA!!!

I didn't get very many pix at Disneyland but here are a few



Briten was such a trooper!

He loved the characters when he was awake to see them



This is at Sea World

notice Britens cute Colts hat in all the pix until he threw it in with the flamingos
Halloween, Briten fell asleep when we went trick or treating so this is the only pic. of him in his costume we just hung out at our beach front hotel all day!







The highlight of our trip was the beach cruisers we rented and road up and down the board walk but i didn't get any pix.


We went to a Chargers game it was really fun its totally different than watching on TV



We rented a 15 passenger Van this is on the way back to the airport it was fun to be able to all be in the same car

Briten loves Daxtyn and sometimes Daxtyn doesn't know what to do with the love it is pretty funny

We had a super fun trip and now i am sad its over!

12 comments:

Kaylin, Jeremy, Hunter, & Jaelyn said...

Maclee, He is getting so big! We need to set up a play date for the boys one day when I get time off. Hopefully Hunter won't be too rough!

Amanda said...

Looks like so much fun! that's funny about briten's hat. Love dax and brit jammies.

Finch Family said...

Looks like so much fun! The van picture makes me miss the good old days in the bus!

Jesse, Nicole and Elle said...

It's looks like you had such a good time! I'm so glad!

Adams Family said...

Thats so fun.. can't wait till we have little ones so i can use it as an excuse to go to disneyland!! briten looks so cute in his costume!!

Joy said...

Oh, Briten's so cute!

What cute pictures! Sounds like a great trip! Loved the antecdote about the hat and Daxtyn and Briten!

FJ Johnson said...

You have the cutest baby boy.

Nate And Bobby Jo said...

Looks like so much fun. I can't believe how big he is. We just got back from all those places in sep. But I lost my camera chip with all our pics butjust found it and really need to do a post. Looks like all is good with you guys.

The Clampets said...

Looks like you guys had a FUN time:) That's funny about his little hat.. He's getting so big and so dang cute..We need to play soon:)

Janette said...

So fun! Isn't CA the best in October when it gets really cold here?

The Astill's said...

Hey Maclee! I am just wondering if you know if I can still get NFR tickets for this year and if so how do I get them? You can write me on my blog or email me at melb2004@hotmail.com! Thanks! Hope all is well with you guys! Your little guys is getting so big and so cute!
...Melanie

The Astill's said...

Nevermind on the NFR tickets Maclee! I found a bunch of websites that are still selling them. Thanks anyways!