Monday, January 18, 2010

More of my little man

Since my last post Briten has gotten his first haircut, lets go of the furniture and walks until he realizes he can get where he is going much faster if he just crawls, and he still destroys my house every single day I'm not sure if it is possible to be any more busy than him. He loves his daddy and being outside he sits in front of the door wishing it was spring so I would let him out. He will NOT drink milk or formula I thought I had him weaned until he changed his mind he will drink a bottle just not if it has milk or formula in it. (little terd) and he still had no sign of teethe. As for me and Jade we are still in heaven we CANNOT believe in only 3 short months he will be 1 it is seriously blowing our minds.
This is Jade hard at work he did a good job it was just a little shorter than i hoped but it is growing!

The Tornado in action

Briten loves brushing his tootheless gums while i get ready and While Jade gets him ready for bed!

10 comments:

Jesse, Nicole and Elle said...

That's so fun that he got his first hair cut! That's crazy that he can walk already! Good luck trying to keep up with him. I love all the pictures.

Heidi said...

look at that chub...lovin it! Hey Im thinkin of gettin a bumbo do you love it? How old are they when you put them in it?

Finch Family said...

I can't believe he is walking! He is so dang cute. Milo has always loved toothbrushes too. It's so funny. I need to squeeze that little guy real soon!

Amanda said...

What a little stinker! I can't believe he won't drink the formula. The pic of him and jade super cute.

FJ Johnson said...

Oh my heck I can't believe he is walking. I love that picture of Jade and Briten walking. It is adorable.

Janette said...

He's so cute!! Just think of all those calories you're burning as you put all the tupperware back in the cupboards for the eigthieth time!!!

The Clampets said...

What a Cute little guy you have:) I can't believe he still sits in his Bumbo..Baylor tries everything he can to get out of his. And what a Champ on the Walking:) You definatly have your hands full:)

Haskell Fam said...

so much of him reminds me of our little Maddox. Always in to everything! He is so cute. Love how blond he is. Hope all is well
~Stacy Haskell

Jami said...

mac he's so BIG!!! i cant believe its been a year almost! he is so friggin cute!

Michael said...

Oh Mac he is so adorable!