Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Briten is 10 Months old now and HOLY COW he is busy!
23 lbs
running around every where
loves to dance to music
still sleeps with me and Jade
finally weaned
loves to be outside
thinks hes an interior decorator moving things around all day
he has this favorite platter that he gets out of the cupboard and carries around with him
hates having his diaper changed
loves his Binky
he loves me and Jade equally I thought he would prefer on over the other but he doesn't
ALWAYS smiling
THE CUTEST BABY IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

7 comments:

Lance and Sally Sagers said...

He is such a doll Maclee!

Finch Family said...

He is the cutest baby! It was so fun seeing you guys. We need to get together again. Call me when you come in to town.

Jesse, Nicole and Elle said...

That picture says it all! Love it! I'm so impressed you got him all the way weaned. Way to go, you made it!

FJ Johnson said...

So cute Mac, Love ya

Amanda said...

I am glad to see an update! He is super dooper cute!

Penny and Aaron Owens said...

I love it when I read about babies still sleeping with their parents. Sandi sleeps in a pack N play next to my side of the bed because I can't cut the cord yet!! I just love when she sleeps next to me:) What a cute boy you have, his eyes are to die for!

The Douglas's said...

He is such a cutie!