Monday, March 29, 2010

Comb Wash


This last weekend we went camping down to Comb Wash. It is down near Blanding I have been going camping there ever since I was little, but I hadn't been for a long time it is my FAVORITE place to camp. There are Indian ruins everywhere and we ride our horses to some that not very many people have been to, we didn't go to those ones this time because it is just to long of a ride for the little kids but there is broken pieces of pottery all over and arrowheads if your lucky. Briten was such a trooper we went on a 4.5 hour horse ride and he didn't even fuss once he did so good! enjoy some pictures from our trip.




5 comments:

Joy said...

Now that sounds like a lot of fun!

Jesse, Nicole and Elle said...

I'm glad you guys had a great time! Looks like fun! I wished we could have gone with, hopefully another time. Briten is a little trooper! How nice!

Amanda said...

Looks like fun!! I can't believe you took him on that long of a ride. I don't even think my kids would have been good. Guess he better get used to it sometime.

Adrie said...

What a little trooper you have. Sounds like you had a really fun time!!!

LINDSEY and TJ said...

you guys are such a cute family!! and your always doing such fun fun stuff!!