Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Britens Birthday

The Cake

too many kids in our little bounce house


Looking for Birthday eggs






Birthday Egg Hunt






Pin the tire on the tractor



The pinata


Friends

Baylee, Daxtyn, Howdy, Ky, Briten & Addie













This was the night of Britens actual Birthday when I got home from Bunko I layed them next to each other both dead asleep while I went to brush my teethe and when I got back they were both still out and holding hands (So Sweet)





This is the cake my mom got him for his actual Birthday Day!



This was his Birthday breakfast I made him








Jade had to work on his real Birthday so the night before we set his presents up in the garage and had cup cakes we gave him an all terrain trike, wheel barrow and little pitch fork, some tractors, a kite and some guns. he was pretty happy!



We love our little 2 year old even if he does act like one!

1 comments:

Finch Family said...

That kid knows how to celebrate a birthday, all week long! Looks like so much fun. How cute was the pin the wheel on the tractor?! Was that your idea?