Wednesday, May 18, 2011

3 Months

This is my attempt at Jalees 3 month pics by me. I plan on doing more today she didn't last to long yesterday!


Jalee is weighing in at around 13 lbs and i cant remember how tall she is i need to measure her at her 2 month check up she was in the 10th percentile for her head and height and in the 75th for her weight


She lights up when her Dad is near by and she sleeps at least 7 to 9 hours at night

she is the sweetest little thing we just love her

I keep thinking Briten is going to get sick of her but he hasn't he gives her probably upwards of 50 kisses a day and it drives her crazy he loves to hold her and lately he has been lifting his shirt telling me "Jalees wants to eat and I will do it" he want to feed her. she is trying to do sit ups so I think she will be sitting up before too long




















6 comments:

mjlamb's said...

She is adorable! She looks alot like her Daddy I think

Amanda said...

you are a good picture taker. I can't believe she is 3 months.

Loveless Family said...

Good pictures! So fun! I want to pinch those cute, chubby cheeks.

Jami said...

mac you're a pro!!! i can't believe how big she's getting!??! has it really been that long!?! shes a beauty! hope you're doing so good!

Joy said...

She is a cutie.

Talisha Shepherd said...

Super Cute Mac. Way to go. What an angel. I think if Jade that is what he'd look like. . precious :)Super cute.