Thursday, November 10, 2011

Random Stuff

So i know it has been FOREVER since I have posted, I am going to try to be better these are just random pics that were on my camera since my last post. hopefully I have put enough info on here to spark a memory one day when we look through the blog book that I always print as my journal.


gotta have a tub Picture
Yummy




Halloween
















Cutting Wood











Park City


















Rodeo Kid




Parade










Just Around the house











Boating


More Rodeo Kid pics











Fourth of July


















When I got the walker out for Jalee Briten thought it was super cool for awhile he fell asleep like this in it Haha











Texas Trip








and the zoo

2 comments:

Amanda said...

i nearly fainted when i saw you posted..yayy!! luv it. looks like lots o fun the past 4 months:)

Short Haircuts said...

lovely family and god bless your family.
https://www.mrkidshaircuts.com/girls-haircuts/