Friday, August 29, 2008

I GOT TAGGED (Thanks Haley)
ABC........A- Attached or Single? ATTACHED
B- Best friend? JADE
C-Cake or Pie? CAKE very Chocolatie ,
D-Day of Choice? FRIDAY the week is finally over
E-Essential item? CELL PHONE I feel lost without it
F-Favorite color? PURPLE to look at WHITE to wear
G-gummy bears or gummy worms? GUMMY WORMS
H-hometown? ELK RIDGE UT.
I-Indulgences? HOT BATH
J- January or July? JANUARY summer is on its way july summer is on it way out.
K-Kids? ONE to precious for earth!
L-Life is incomplete without? FAMILY
M-Marriage date? 07/07/2003
N-Number of siblings? 2 Brothers, 2 Brother in-laws & 2 Sister in-laws
O-Oranges or apples? APPLES
P-Phobias or fears? SNAKES
Q-Quotes? YOU DON'T STOP PLAYING BECAUSE YOU GROW OLD, YOU GROW OLD BECAUSE YOU STOP PLAYING.
R- Reason to smile? JADE GETTING HOME FROM WHERE EVER HE HAS BEEN!
S- Season? FALL I just love it!
T-tag 8 people- Emily, Ashlee, Jazlyn, Adrie, Jami, Bobby, Kristi & Tara
U-Unknown Fact? I fell in love with Jade after kissing him but I didn't know his name and I was only 15
V-Very Favorite store? TJ MAXX Without a doubt!
W- Worst habit? Biting My Nails
X- X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultra Sound usually they are pain free
Y- Your favorite food? Sea Food
Z- Zodiac? Sagittarius

4 comments:

Adrie said...

I haven't seen that tag before, Way cute answers! I will get right on it.

Jami said...

maclee your so funny! who choses tj maxx as their favorite store!?
... and thanks for choosing me....

Adrie said...

I will have to check into it, Thanks!

Prelly said...

Hey Maclee...umm is that how you spell your name? Its April! Sammie found your blog and I had to check it out. Looks like you guys are doing great! You're a natural blogger, keep-on-a postin'