Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lava Hot Springs



This Past weekend was super fun we went to four rodeos in three days and still had time to stop in and play at Lava Hot Springs! We floated the river a couple of times and then went to the pool and jumped off of the platforms no one dared jump from the highest one though! (I guess cowboys really aren't that tough.) ha ha
This was the crew Haley & Jason Adams (Jades roping partner and his wife) Jade, Me, Jesse & Nicole. behind Nicole is Nick White his wife Ashlee is taking the pix she didn't float because she is pregnant but we had fun with her at the pool. then there is Clayton Beckstead, and Kenneth Winn. lots of pastey white boys ooh la la!
These guys are trying to figure out the best way to go down the falls!


Jade enjoying one of the smaller falls none of them were very big though!



I was just happy to be in the sun!
We had a blast!

12 comments:

Penny and Aaron Owens said...

Maclee! I can't believe you found me in this crazy blog world. I have been thinking about you so much these past few weeks. I heard about your and Jade's loss. I want you to know that you guys are in our prayers. I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Let me know if there is anything I can do, I love ya and miss you tons.
Penny Owens

Jami said...

maclee!! you have a blogspot! look at you go! how are ya!?

Finch Family said...

Hey Mac it was good to see you yesterday. So I lost my cell phone yesterday and I don't know where it is, so if it ended up in your car somehow could let me know? Just leave me a message on my blog or call my mom or Cody or something. I feel so lost without it! I have no connection to the outside world!!!

ty and ash said...

Hey Mac.. You're already a better blogger than I am!! Look at all these awesome things you have to blog about.. You're townhouse looks super cute! I've bet you've it decorated so so cute! You're right about the pastiness.. Those cowboys need a tan!!

Amberly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amberly said...

Mac, I spelled something wrong on my last comment so I'm the one who deleted! Anyway I'm so glad you have a blog!

Adrie said...

Hey you, it's been awhile. I have to keep in contact with everyone through the blog but it's great isn't it. It looks like your doing great, you are so cute! We need to go to dinner again like we did like 3 years ago at Wingers in SF.

Marcie said...

Hey Maclee I'm so glad I found your blog! I'm very sorry for your loss and I hope things for you are getting better~

J and Stac said...

Hey Maclee! This is Staci....Jory Craigs other half. Anyways I thought I would say hello. Looks like you are doing well, keep in touch! Are blog is joryandstaci.blogspot.com

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke said...

Maclee!!! Oh my gosh i cant beleive it has been so long since i have seen you! I'm so glad that i found you on blogger! I heard about your loss and i'm so sorry i cant imagine what you are going through, you are such a strong person. Tell your mom and your brother that i said hi. And keep in touch k sweetie. You will have to add me to your blog so we can keep in touch brettbrookestone@blogspot.com
Brooke Moon

The Hardings said...

Maclee!!! long time no see I haven't seen you for ever! I also heard about your loss I am so sorry! if you need anything please let me know and keep in touch