Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Lake Powell

The first weekend in Oct. my grandparents drove up from Texas and rented a houseboat we had so much fun my G-ma & G-pa are the best!

This is my grandma Brenda she is such a trooper only a few weeks before our trip she had both her knees replaced ouch, Nothing slows her down remind you of anyone (Veronica aka My Mom)!

My Mom is a wake boarding fool!

Because I am pregnant no one let me do anything I did wake board 1 time but it is so boring when you have to be careful.

We all had fun wakeboarding Kaycee & Jade are sharing a turn here. my Grandma is a photographer and she took close to 400 pic so there is so much to talk about.


We all loved the game my grandma and grandpa brought it is called ladder golf if you ever see it BUY IT! it is so fun!



We all had so much fun Thanks G-ma & G-Pa!

2 comments:

ty and ash said...

Looks like soo much fun Mac!! I absolutely love October Powell trips! There's something about being on a boat with sweatshirts and blankets that I just love! You look adorable with you beanie on the beach! Love ya tons!!

Brooke said...

Mac,
Your family is so cute and fun! I cant beleive how much you guys have changed. I saw Kaycee last week and I barely recognized him. And you are beautiful as ever!