Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged

Tagged!!!

I was Tagged by Adrie

Eight favorite TV shows

1. My Name is Earl
2. Good Things Utah
3. Jon & Kate plus 8
4. Real World Road Rules Challenge
5. The Hills
6. Dancing with the Stars
7. So You Think You Can Dance
8. Friends Re-Runs


Eight favorite Restaurants

1. Typan Yankis (have no idea how to spell)
2. Market Street Grille
3. The Spaghetti Factory
4. Chilies
5. Mi Rancherito
6. Macaroni Grille
7. PF Chang's
8. The Olive Garden

Eight things I did yesterday

1. Went to Vernal
2. Took Jade to the Eye Doctor
3. went Fishing
4. Shot my Gun
5. went roping
6. took a hot bath
7. watched TV
8. went to Sleep

Eight things I love about fall

1. Cool Nights
2. Beautiful Scenery
3. Halloween Decorations
4. Halloween
5. Halloween Parties
6. Dressing Up
7. Hunting
8. Roping Early before it gets to cold

Eight things I look forward to

1. Parties
2. Vacations
3. Having Kids
4. Holidays
5. Desert
6. Seeing Friends
7. Checking Blogs (LOL)
8. Being w/ my family for eternity

Eight things on my wish list

1. A Healthy Baby
2. for my family to have everything they want
3. for good health
4. A Vacations somewhere tropical
5. I was the best wife, friend, daughter or person
6. everyone to be happy
7. to build a house soon
8. for $$$

Eight people I tag

1. Haylee M
2. Haley A
3. Emily
4. Kristy
5. Heidi
6. Sheena
7. April
8. Staci

2 comments:

Nate And Bobby Jo said...

Mac does this widget thing mean you are pregnant. I am so excited, we couldn't be happier for you. I would like to do lunch next time you are up so give me a call.

Anonymous said...

Hey Maclee, My blog is private now so please e-mail me at tlason5@gmail.com, so I can invite you. Lori Neb