Thursday, January 15, 2009

High School Basketball


Last night we went to watch Jades little brothers basketball game in Manti, it was such a fun game to go to, and the closest one to Roosevelt. South Sevier was ranked 2ND in the region and undefeated, Manti was ranked 1st with one loss. South Sevier was awesome they held the lead the entire game but not by far it was so fun to watch, and Rhett played so good. Now South Sevier is #1 and still undefeated.
GOOD LUCK with the rest of the season GO RAMS!

2 comments:

Beck's said...

Hey this is Jodi Whicker Beck.. Thanks so much for the beautiful flower that you brought to my mom. Your mom and dad drove to fillmore to my dads gravside. It was awesome. Your family has meant a lot yo my dad over the years. The last month when he was getting really sick and having a hard time. He owuld watch the rodeo with my mom and he would smile and everytime they would show your dad he would tell us all that is my friend lewis. He also told us hom much your brother rode like your dad. He loved your father and mother. thanks for your family and bringing joy to my dad in his final days. It means a lot to my family. Oh and you are the cutest pregnant person I have ever seen...

Penny and Aaron Owens said...

My husband Aaron would be so proud Maclee! South Sevier basketball is his thing (he played for SS in High School) and he always checks to see how they're doing. I'll have to tell him about Jade's little brother and see if he knows the family. Hope you're feeling well and everything is going ok.
Love ya,
Penny