Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas

I forgot my camera at home for Christmas so I dont have any pictures but it was a really nice Christmas our families are so awesome and make Christmas so much fun. Me and Jade never know what to get each other so we just get something big that we need, this year we got our changing table and crib bedding and Jade ordered himself a saddle but he says that it isn't part of Christmas but I say it is. I think we are going to get our nursery put together this month when Jade gets home from a few rodeos I will post some pics if we really ever get it set up.
Thanks to our families for such an amazing Christmas.

7 comments:

FJ Johnson said...

You two are so funny. I wish we would have had us a new years eve party. I guess there is always next year. love ya and miss ya

Adrie said...

Happy Birthday a few weeks ago, and it sounds like you had a Merry Christmas. Nice to see your blogging again!

ty and ash said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas and a super duper birthday!! I definitely want to see some pics of the cute nursery! You've got such awesome style! Love you tons!!!

Bridget and Derrik said...

Hey I just found you guys through one of my friends, not sure if you could remember me, I know jade pretty well, its just been a long time, and I hung out with you two a couple years ago. My Maiden name is King... Im Adam King's little sister:) Not sure if i should admit that:)jk Anyways I just wanted to say hi to both of you, Good Luck with the rest of your pregnancy!!!

J and Stac said...

You guys are so cute! I am glad you had a good Christmas! We were so excited for Kasey at the finals, that is so neat! He was awesome! I want to see pics of your nursery and your cute belly when you are further along!

Just me said...

Maclee and Jade,
I found you blog.. I didn't know you were having a baby.. CONGRATS... Hope everything is going good with you guys..

The Clampets said...

Hey I'm so glad you found Me! I've been wondering if you guys had a blog! Now we can stay in touch better. Since we see each other once a year! Haha. You guys are so dang cute! Good Luck with your Pregnancy! Love you guys!!!
Kailey