Thursday, January 1, 2009

NFR 2008


This year was extra special at the NFR because Kaycee was riding there. It made it sooo much fun. My Mom and Dad were there all 10 nights Jade and Shad I think were there for 9 and me, Jazlyn and Daxtyn were there the last 6. But Kaycee waited for me to get there the first night that i was there he won the round it was AWESOME! (He should have won more) (those damn judges LOL)

This was at the award ceremony where they give out the buckles. The whole family went on stage.

They asked my Dad to say some things about Kaycee, my Mom really wanted to brag on her baby but they didn't give her the mic. LOL

These are Kaycee's traveling partners I like to call them his wife and kids, they are so dang funny they have some really fun times together.(sometimes I think too much fun).

2 comments:

Adrie said...

Way to go Kaycee! He looks so grown up in all the pics, and what a fun group to travel with, I think Jesse is hilarious.

Adrie said...

I still need your e-mail adress send it to adrie_mattinson@yahoo.com