Thursday, January 1, 2009

Birthday!

Well every year while in Vegas I have my birthday as well as Daxtyn this year my G-Ma & G-Pa Allen were there so before they left we had a joined B-Day party at Benihannas it was so fun there were like 30 people there.

The next night which was my real birthday a bunch of friends went to the Cheesecake Factory.

You would think at the Cheesecake Factory they would give you a bigger birthday dessert.
I forgot to take pictures of the best part of my Birthday. When I got to Vegas Jade had left a huge bouquet of roses and a bunch of gifts in our room for me it was such a sweet surprise. oh and my favorite cake from Costco it is so chocolaty and delicious. I think he had a little help from my mom but she swears it was his idea.

1 comments:

Brooke said...

HEY MACLEE ITS BROOKE ADD ME TO YOUR BLOG. KEEP IN TOUCH