Wednesday, March 4, 2009

MY LOVE!


Tag about you and your spouse.

♥ What are your middle names? I changed mine from Rae to Feild when we got married and Jades is Patten

♥ How long have you been together? 9 years 3months

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? we really didnt I kissed him the first time I met him and we have been together pretty much since that night

♥ Who asked who out? neither but i did initiate the first move

♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most? mine

♥ Do you have any children together? We have our angel baby Bray, and 1 getting really close to being here.

♥ What about pets? Names? 3 Horses, Yeller, Woody & Luke.

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Hard Question we honestly dont fight.

♥ Did you go to the same school? No.

♥ Are you from the same home town? no

♥ Who is the smartest? Prob. Jade

♥ Who is the most sensitive? We are both pretty soft but I'm probably more.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a COUPLE? We eat at Bajio allot I guess when we are in the city.

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Mexico or Hawaii I'm not sure which is farther

♥ Who has the Craziest ex's? we don't really have any

♥ Who has the worst temper? probably me

♥ Who does the cooking? Me but Jade helps out allot

♥ Who is more social? Me, Jade tends to be a little quiet

♥ Who is the neat-freak? neither but we both like things tighty

♥ Who is more stubborn? Jade

♥ Who hogs the bed? Usually Jade but right now in this pregnancy me cause I cant get comfortable

♥ Who wakes up earlier? Jade

♥ Where was your first date? he took me out at the Moab high school rodeo when I was a freshman

♥ Who has the bigger family? Jade

♥ Do you get flowers often? Only when I tell Jade I want some he is a great listener

♥ How do you spend the holidays? With our families

♥ What is "your song"? I don't know

♥ How long did it take to get serious? 1 Kiss

♥ Who eats more? Jade usually

♥ Who does/did the laundry? ME

♥ Who’s better with the computer? ME

♥ Who drives when you are together? That's a toss up.


Tag anyone who wants to do this.

3 comments:

FJ Johnson said...

Cute Mac. I can't believe your little guy will be here in 53 days. I am so excited.

Adrie said...

You guys are so cute, that was really fun to read!

Calli Fox said...

Seriously so cute!