Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weekend Fun

This past weekend Jades Brother, two Sisters, and Niece and Nephew came out to visit we had lots of fun, we don't get to see them as often since we moved out here so it was a really nice treat. There is a really fun pool at the new rec center in Vernal so me, Amanda & Corley took Addie and Ky.

This is Amanda, Ky & Corley the water was pretty cold, I wouldn't know because they wont let you in unless you are fully showered and I didn't want to get my hair wet; Needless to say all the kids would probably be scared to swim with a whale. Ky & Addie loved it Even though it was cold!

While they were here Me and the girls went and got pedicures had lunch and did a little shopping, the boys watched the fights at Shads house, roped & played poker. Thanks for coming out it was fun to be with the fam.

5 comments:

Joy said...

I need to go check out the Rec Center next time I'm in town. I also need to see you (and your family) next time I'm home. You should come with or I'll treat you to lunch!

(I have no idea when I'll be in the Basin next--probably summer or fall).

--Joy

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just found your blog from Joy's blog. So fun to see you and Jade. Glad you had a fun weekend.

The Clampets said...

Happy Birthday JADE! Hope you have a Great Day!

The Clampets said...

Hey girl! Thanks for the cute comment you left! Yeah it definatley seems like the days and weeks seem to be getting longer because of how close we are getting. I just wish it would hurry up! I'm so excited for you guys! That's so funny wee thought of the name Denton too. But we are trying to decided between Baylor and Jett? My husband can't make his mind up! Oh well. Well let us know how everything goes if we don't hear from you before the baby gets here! Love you guys!

Nate And Bobby Jo said...

Mac. Sounds like you are doing good I just wanted to tell you that I am so excited to see you for lunch and a little shower for yah on Friday. See yah then.