Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Briten's Big Weekend

Addie loved getting to see baby Briten!

We have been dieing to go see Addie but we were nervous about taking Briten in the hospital being that he is just a little fart, but we finally decided it was time, so we made plans that Friday we would go see Addie in the morning, then I scheduled pictures at my moms house for the afternoon after pictures we went to dinner with friends we ended the night with Britens first sleep over at Grandmas (it didn't go great but around 2 he finally went to sleep). Next we headed up to Heriman to watch Jades little brother at the high school rodeo and then back to spend more time with Addie, after visiting Addie for a couple of hours the whole fam. decided to go to market street grille for dinner, then back home to Roosevelt. It was a fun crazy weekend and the best part was getting to see Addie doing so well!

Ky was also excited to see Baby Briten!

Briten also had his first real bath Friday morning his button fell off when I changed him in the middle of the night and I was so excited to give him his first bath I almost did it at 3:30 a.m. but I waited until morning and Jade and I bathed him super fast. He didn't love it but he also didn't hate it Jade wanted to try the chair that sits in the water and I don't think he was in the water far enough because the next bath we gave him was in his whale tub and he loved that. I cant believe he is already 3 weeks old time is flying by!


2 comments:

Calli Fox said...

I'm so happy Addie is doing well. Keep updating on her progress. The pics of Briten are so dang adorbable!! I'll bet your mom loved having you sleep over. Maybe I can see him next time we are in ElkRidge at the same time.
Calli

The Clampets said...

Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun! You guys are the cutest little family! Glad 2 hear Addie is doing good.