Tuesday, May 12, 2009

One Month, & Allot Learned

Well it has been 1 month and I cant believe it. We have learned so much, some of what I have learned...

1. Grandparents are great, and help out allot.

2. Everyone tells you having a baby is allot of work, THEY ARE RIGHT not hard work just lots of work & I love it!

3. My baby thinks he is at an all he can eat buffet, I feel like all I do is get them out and put them away!

4. I have the greatest husband ever, he helps out no matter what time it is!

5. My camera doesn't hold enough pictures!

6. That after the circumcision and belly button heal diaper changes get much easier and faster!

7. I didn't know I could love or kiss something so much!

8. Leaving the house takes allot of thought.

9. I actually can function with less than 10 hours of sleep, Much LESS!
10. I made a freakin cute baby!

I have learned so much more than this and I cant wait to keep learning more and more each day, I Love Briten so much and have totally enjoyed the first month.

Briten loves to sleep with his hands over his head like this!



His super cute church clothes, we went to church in Richfield because we were down there for mothers day, it was his first time to go to church and he fussed through most of it.


I had a great mothers day, Jade gave me an Ogio bag that i have been wanting and he said that Briten had something for me too but they accidentally left it home so I didn't get it until late Sunday night when we got home which is probably a good thing because i balled all night so I probably would have been a mess all day if he had given it to me sooner. My sister in law Jazlyn arranged and made it for Jade, it is a necklace that has on one side a pic. of Brit en and on the other a pic. of my sweet Bray's hands and feet, it is so awesome!

12 comments:

Finch Family said...

He is sooo cute. I can't wait to see him again. I love the picture of him sleeping 'cause Milo used to sleep with his hands above his head just like that.
Tell Jade said he did good! What a sweet thoughtful gift.

CoUrT.n.JuS said...

You proabably don't know me but I am in the same bunko group with your mother in law coreen and Our family is really close to Deb and Russ also... Your blog is really cute and I read it every once and a while from Amanda's. Your baby is SO cute and I got really teary about your mothers day gift! I cant imagine what you have gone through! It hits pretty close to home because I had my baby June 27 and took him to bunko with me and Coreen just held him and cried. I couldn't figure it out because I had no idea well come to find out my mother in law didn't tell me because we so close and that wasn't something she wanted to tell a 8.5 month preg lady! My heart just feels for you and I am so happy that you were able to have another BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY! Anyways sorry this is so long on your blog but I had to tell you I was stalking your blog... Anyways We have a private blog but if you would like to blog with us email me courtney_justin@msn.com and I would be glad to add you:)
Courtney Larsen

Jesse, Nicole and Elle said...

I love your family picture! It is so cute! I can't believe how much Briten has grown already. He is so sweet. You'll have to tell Jade to share all of his good fathering and husband tips with Jesse. I can't wait to see you guys again. Hopefully soon!

maxyne said...

Maclee I hope you don't care but I sneek into your blog every once in a while to see your beautiful little boy! He is so cute. I am so happy for you. I know your mom is so happy. Take care of him and cherich every moment because before you know it he will be all grown up. Love ya Maxyne

Joy said...

Oh, he's a touchdown sleeper!

What a cutie!

Brooke said...

He is such a cutie! Good job!

Calli Fox said...

Keep the pics coming Mac. I can't get enough! I love the necklace. I wish I could see it up close.
Calli

Torres Family said...

Maclee congrats he is so adorable. I totally am feeling sympathy on taking your feeding tools out all the time, other than with two i never get to put mine away! Congrats again!

FJ Johnson said...

I have to agree, you made an adorable baby boy. I love that picture of you, jade and Briten it is so cute. I knew you would make a beautiful baby boy

CANDICE AND WES said...

You do make cute babies! Way to go! And I'm so impressed you already have family pics, very cute by the way, it took us like 7 months to finally get some!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to motherhood!

The Hone's said...

OH my gosh. Your baby is adorable. He is a cute little guy.