Sunday, June 21, 2009

Where do I begin...

I moved into my new house and it took forever for them to come hook up my Internet so here goes a massive blog!

1- About a month ago we went to the zoo Briten didn't think to much of it LOL!
2- On Memorial Day we went to Santaquin to see Bray, it was Britens first time to go there.
3- Jades little brother Rhett Graduated high school.
4- Briten went to Herriman to watch his daddy in a rodeo for the first time.

5- Briten was Blessed on June 7th his dad gave him a beautiful blessing and we had lots of family and friends travel out to be there for Briten.


6- Briten Officially smiles back at us. he can also roll from his belly to his back he is getting to big!

7- We went to the doctor for Britens 2 month check up he weighs 13 LBS he is 22" tall that puts him in the 25th percentile for height and the 75th for weight.

8- We took Brit swimming, he loved it!


9- We went to Cortez CO for a rodeo Briten is such a good rodeo boy we camped in the trailer it was super fun! in some construction, we were at a stand still so we got out the babe to play.





10- On fathers day we went swimming again! Look at those cute daddy's with their boys!

11- the day before fathers day my mom and dads basement flooded my mom was home alone but Utah disaster was there to help!


I promise to be a better blogger so stay tuned!

10 comments:

Brooke said...

Maclee, He is such a doll!! You two make one cute baby!

Finch Family said...

He is so dang cute! I miss him already. Call me next time your down. Oh and I'm going to call you and plan a day for Milo and I to come and see you!

Jesse, Nicole and Elle said...

Maclee,
I'm so glad you got your internet hooked back up and you can blog again. Since I don't get to see you too much, it is so fun to look and see what you guys have been up to. I can't believe how big and cute Briten is! I'm so glad we will be at some rodeos at the same time this weekend and can chat some more.

Calli Fox said...

I love it! Mac, Still got your gift. I'll just leave it at your moms or maybe I'll run in to you at the mall again. lol... I'm sure we will see eachother in Baby Gap quite frequently now. Calli

Amanda said...

He looks so cute in all the pic. Its about time u posted lol..

Adrie said...

He is getting so big so fast, and he is so darn cute! Looks like you guys have been having fun and staying really busy lately!

Anonymous said...

You guys are one beautiful little family. That stinks your Mom's basement flooded. Can you believe all the water this year?

ty and ash said...

Adorable pics Mac!! He is such a little stud in his cowboy outfit (and every other outfit too).. So cute!!

Jess said...

Hey Maclee,
I am not sure if ya remember me but this is Jessica (Thomas). I was just looking at blogs and somehow came acrossed yours. I just wanted to tell you how adorable your little guy is. I haven't seen you in forever. I hope all is well.

Sarah Blackhurst said...

Mac, I LOVE THE POST! How fun is it to see all the great Summer things you get to do with this new baby boy! Hope to see you again soon!