Wednesday, September 16, 2009

5 Months Already

I cannot believe how fast the last 5 months have gone it is so sad I love watching Briten develop new skills but it is kinda bitter sweet because hes getting to big! Just look at him sitting there all by himself !

I cherish moments like this! Jade took this picture this morning as he was leaving, Yes Briten sleeps with us because we love it he would probably rather sleep alone in his crib but we force him to snuggle us!


Last weekend we celebrated Jades moms 50th Birthday it was super fun we surprised her with a condo in park city, while we were there I called my aunt Becky and she got us this amazing deal at Olympic park we got to ride two zip lines, and Alpine slide and the bobsled for free it was so fun thanks allot Beck! we also got in a little shopping, eating & game playing! In the bobsled from back to front is Me, Jades lil sis Corley & his mom Coreen! Jades Big sis Amanda was nice enough to watch briten along with her two kiddos while I rode Thanks Amanda!



This was our boys getting ready to push our bobsled down the track it is Jades dad Kelly, my Jade, and our brother in law Jade I think they are sucky pushers because we didn't get a very fast time!
They went right after us and got the fast time of the day!




5 comments:

Joy said...

That's really cool that Aunt Becky got you guys that deal. Bobsledding looks like a lot of fun!

FJ Johnson said...

He is getting so big and he is so handsome. I love that pictures of him in the bed.

Adrie said...

What a handsome little tike! He is adorable and getting so big!

ty and ash said...

These pictures are so cute Mac! Brit is such a snuggly little guy! Bobsledding looks like a blast! We've got to try that some day...

The Clampets said...

Little Briten is so stinkin' cute! It's sad at how fast they grow up huh. I love the picture of him in bed with you:) I do that too just so I can sleep in a little longer. I will for sure give lins your email.. That would be a lot of FUN to get 2gether.. Lets plan too. I'm sure we will be up there:) We definatley need to get these little guys together. And hang out More! Love you guys