Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A post i guess!

Here is a little of we we've been up to!
Briten got a new high chair from his great grandparents and he loves it!

We had dinner at a fun new restaurant in Orem called Pirate Island!


We got to go see sweet baby Elle!

Briten and his Daddy have been on a few bike rides!

The Michelin Man is finding his toes!

Lovin the high chair!

I ordered these hats on the Internet and they came this morning I think they are so cute and Jade loves that they match!


This a boring post I have been a slacker at the picture taking we do go out and do fun things I just never take pictures I guess!

6 comments:

Haylee ann said...

I love when you update. he is getting so so big. but i just think he is the cutiest boy in the whole world. miss you like crazy. hope all is well. love ya

ty and ash said...

Cute pics Mac! I just love his chubby rolls!! And the matching hats.. That is just about the cutest thing ever!!

Amanda said...

I love the matching hats handsome guys you got there.

apeacock said...

Briten is so cute!! You have such a cute family!! Will you e-mail me Jesse & Nicole's e-mail address? I want to invite them to read my blog. My e-mail is gapeacock@etv.net
Thanks!! :) Keep the posts coming!

Adrie said...

I love the naked pic I just want to squeeze his chubby little thighs. He is so cute! P.S. You should have 10 babies you guys have made a pretty cute one!

Janette said...

I didn't think it was boring. Thanks for the pics.