Sunday, January 23, 2011

His Words


Briten is picking up new words constantly I think it is so cute and I am forgetting some already so I thought I would post some of the cute ones that I remember before I forget them, There are lots he says clear but I like the funny ones!

Shish = Fish
Dat Way = That Way
Bein Bee = Binky
Watch Dis
Kratder = Tractor
Who dat was = Who was that (when we get off the phone)
Whos dat is = Whos is that
Nat Nee = Nasty

I know there are more funny ones I am forgetting so maybe I will add them as he says them.

And hopefully my next post will be Anderson family, +1 beautiful baby girl!
We are getting so excited!



3 comments:

Brooke said...

He is to cute! your such a cute mama! I cant wait to see the pics of the new baby girl!

Amanda said...

ITs always fun when they start saying words.. That picutre is adoreable. such a handsome little guy. Love his guts.

The Douglas's said...

he is such a cutie! Can't wait to see your little girl