Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Jalee Lew

We are in LOVE with our little sister! She is such an angel Briten wants to hold her all the time its pretty cute but also exhausting!
She has been so easy so far labor was a piece of cake only 3 hours and 2.5 pushes
sleeps good at night (knock on wood)
great eater
the only hang up we have had was her Jaundice levels got high so we spent one night under lights in the Roosevelt hospital and a day and night in the lights at home but she did so well in them hardly fussed at all.
I Guess thats the jist of it for now all I can really say is
WE ARE IN LOVE
COULDNT FEEL MORE BLESSED!
Everyone tuckered out



11 comments:

pbuhler5 said...

Congratulations! Do you need any help? I would be happy to come over. She is beautiful. Will your parents be home this weekend?
LV JOYCE

Riley and Brittney said...

So cute!! Congrats!!

Amanda said...

Did you take that first picture its so cute? Love the one of briten and her.

mjlamb's said...

She is so beautiful! I love all that hair... Congrats... Snuggle her lots, they grow way to fast!

tanner, melia, remington & makessa said...

Congrats Mac!!!! She is beautiful! I hope everything is going well.

Jesse, Nicole and Elle said...

I love those pictures! So sweet!

Amberly said...

Love her!

Janette said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Kaylin, Jeremy, Hunter, & Jaelyn said...

Congratulations! She is too cute! Can't wait to meet her. I'm so jealous...lol. I can't wait until our little girl is here. Hope to see you guys soon!

FJ Johnson said...

She is adorable. i cant wait to meet her.

TALISHA’S NAILS said...

Mac,
She is so precious. I am so happy for you. You are such a darling mommy and she is such a beautiful baby. I love her name too, so so cute. So happy for you. Hope you are doing great.
Loves